Friday, November 2, 2012

The River

Right before school started we went out to the river, past Boulder City. The boys love going boating with everyone.
 
Here are the boys watching Jeff try to catch a fish. No luck! I think, if I remember right, he broke he string and wasn't able to fish anymore. Bummer!!
 

 
Little Connor
 


 
Kyle and Kade's back :)


Kade
 


This is what little Cam did practically the entire time.
He looks so relaxed with his little feet on the side :)
 




 
We found this little area. Eric swam over to walk on the ground. When he was swimming he loked down and told us there was a ton of fish. I thought that was cool so I swam over. There was a TON of fish. I was worried that they would bite my feet so I swam back to the boat. However, almost everyone, including Kyle was over looking at all the fish.
 



 
We always have so much fun going out to the river. Thanks everyone that took us and went with us!! We look forward to next summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment