Monday, February 11, 2013

Poor Puppy!

Kyle and Connor LOVE suckers!! Any kind of suckers. However, when they are "done" with them they just throw them on the floor. Right after Halloween, they, of course, had a lot of suckers. One of them did not make it to the trash. Instead, it found its way on to Chloe. Poor puppy dog!! I don't think she liked it very much. It looked like it was really hurting her skin. We were leaving in a couple of days to go to Boise for Thanksgiving and I didn't have time to take her to get groomed. We bathed her instead. The boys thought it was so fun. I don't think she did, but she did sit very still in the bathtub. The sucker came right off after it was wet enough. I am sure Chloe really appreciated the cusker coming off. Silly boys!! I told them to make sure their finished or unwanted suckers made it to the trash and not on poor Chloe!!
 




 
We are so grateful to have a dog like Chloe! She is so patient with the boys. She puts up with a lot from them and has never once bitten any of them. At times she acts like their protector, especially when they are little. Right now she will sit by Cam and make sure he is ok. When we first brought Cam home Chloe did not notice until he was in the pack-n-play. She heard him crying a little and jumped on the bed. She looked in and starting sniffing. I wonder if she was thinking "oh no, not another one" or "another baby that I get to love". From how she acts around him I think she is happy to have him :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment