Friday, September 7, 2012

Girl's NIght Out

A few weeks ago I went on a Girls Night Out!!! Yes that is right, I got away from all the screaming, whining, crying, fighting and chaos for a few hours. I LOVE my boys, but it was nice to get just a tiny break and have silence. My friend Tazia, from high school, moved back to Las Vegas and was expecting her first little boy in just a couple of weeks. We thought it would be fun to have a little party/baby shower for her. We planned on meeting at a restuarant called Max Brenner's in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. I arrived early, probably because I am use to unloading all four boys out of the car, having to walk really slow because somebody is walking super slow and wait while they look around at everything. Since I had a little bit of time I went into H&M. I had heard of this store, but never had gone to it. I loved so many outfits in the store and the prices were very reasonable. I will have to go there again someday.
 
I was so excited to see my friends Tazia, Amanda and Heather. I also met Tazia's sister in-law. Max Brenner's is an amazing restaurant. I ended getting mac-n-cheese. Yes, that is right. I got mac-n-cheese but it is an adult version. Although I really think Kyle and Connor would have eaten all of it. Kade would have thought it was one of the most disgusting things ever. Everything on the dessert menu has chocolate in it or with it. We ordered the smores and fondu desserts. They were AMAZING!!! I started thinking the boys would love this. It gave me an idea about a positive reinforcement idea for the boys. I will post about that later. I was so glad to see Taz. Doesn't she look amazing at 38 weeks?!?!
 


 
Thanks to my wonderful husband for watching all four of our little monkeys while I had some "down" time!!! Thanks to my friends for inviting me!! I hope we can meet up again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment