Friday, September 7, 2012

Old Christmas pictures

Here are some pictures from last Christmas. I finally figured out how to download pictures from my phone to my Picasa web albums. I wanted to share this ones.
 
Here is Kade and Kyle at the little park by our house. Kade loves to ride his bike down there. Yes, they are in their Christmas pajamas.
 


 
 I absolutely love this picture of Kyle. He LOVED to wear his Santa costume ALL the time and everywhere we went. This is how I found him one night. I guess Santa was so tired from making all of those toys :)
 

The Venetian had an awesome Christmas display with a huge Christmas tree. They also had people dressed up walking around. This was a person dressed as an angel. The person stood so still we actually thought it was statue. The boys liked to see her move.
 


Eric ran onto one of his co-workers while we were there and took a picture of us. You can mostly just see the skating rink and our outline.
 

 
Cute Kade!!!

 
We are looking forward to this Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment