Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Halloween School Activities

The first Trick or Treating of the season, other than at Disneyland, was at Kade's school for their annual "Trunk or Treat". The boys got a lot of candy. Kyle decided half way through he was done collecting candy so he didn't get as much, which was fine by me. After all the kids were done Trick or Treating they played "Charlie Brown's Halloween". It was pretty crowded so we decided to go to Walmart and buy the video and watch it at home with just our family. The boys liked that idea!
 






 
The next activity was at Kade's school on Halloween. I was grateful for Grandma watching the other three boys so I could go help out for the Kindergarten Halloween Party. I helped all the students make these fun Halloween necklaces. All of the parent volunteers had to dress up. I was glad I already had a costume.
 




 Mrs. Lather's entire morning and afternoon classes (some her afternoon students might be missing).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment