Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kyle's Birthday

Kyle turned 4 this year!! Time has went by so fast! He had a great birthday. He chose "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" as his theme for this year. I had many cute pictures of his special day, but I unfortunately lost my camera before I had the chance to download any pictures. Luckily, Erica (Jeff's girlfriend) was there and took pictures. I am sure my mom has some too!
 
Here is a look at his birthday....
 
Jeff and Erica bought him some "Jake and the Neverland" toys. He LOVED them!
 

Nana and Papa bought him a drum set and fun microphone. He might be the musically talented one in our family. I hope so, especially since he is not that much into sports.
 



Grandma and Bryan bought him this giant Elmo to go outside.
Him and Connor really liked it.
You can tell Connor liked it by his cute expression on his face.


Some special birthday traditions we have is the "birthday" boy gets to wear the "Birthday hat" and a ribbon that says "Birthday Boy". In this picture you can see Kyle wearing the ribbon. I am sure I had a picture of him with the hat on.

Of course Kyle loved to blow out the candles on his cake. I am sure Connor had a turn too!
 



 
Overall he had a really great 4th birthday!! He is already telling me what he wants for his next birthday. It is practically everything he sees and likes.
 
Happy Birthday, Kyle!!! We love you!! 
 
Birthday Questionare....
 
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Toy: train tracks
Favorite Fruit: apple
Favorite show: Mickey Mouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite thing to eat for lunch: corn dogs, mac and cheese and apples
What is your favorite outfit: Santa suit
Favorite game: I don't know
Favorite snack: cheese sticks
Favorite animal: horse
Favorite song: I am a Child of God
Favorite book: Go Dog Go
Best Friend: Kade and Connor
Favorite Cereal: Captain Crunch
Favorite thing to do outside: dig in the dirt
Favorite thing to drink: water, not Coke
Favorite Holiday: mmas (Christmas), no my birthday
What do you like to take to bed at night: blue teddy bear
Favorite dessert: chocolate chip cookies
What do you want to be when you grow up? a kid


No comments:

Post a Comment