Friday, April 5, 2013

Adventures in Car Problems

Lately the boys have been thinking it is fun to get in the car while it is parked in the garage. They usually get in and out when I do not know what they are doing. I have went outside to the garage to throw trash away or get something out of the car and I have found the car lights on. I turn them off and make sure the car still starts. This morning we were on our way to playgroup at the park. There was going to be fun finger painting and playing. I loaded all three boys in the car. When I went to turn the car on, nothing. The car wouldn't start at all. So, I unloaded the boys and went inside. Oh well! It is not like I don't have a million things to do at home, but it would have been more fun for the boys and I to get out and be around friends. Luckily, I have a very handy little brother who is going to come to oud rescue, again. I think from now on I am going to take the keys out, luck the door and hide the keys where only I know where they are at. That way this will never happen again. I am so glad we didn't have anywhere really important to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment