Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Pictures

Last August I called a photographer I knew and scheduled a family photo shoot for October. Unfortunately, the week before she called and had to cancel. I could not find any other reasonably priced photographer. Every one else I knew was booked. So I decided to go to JC Penney. We got some ok pictures, but they are not worth the money. Here are the pictures. You can judge for yourself.
 
 
This is one of the first pictures taken. When I looked at the picture on the screen I told the boys to smile. That is when the picture above was taken.
 

Our four boys that even though they drive Eric and I crazy at times, we could not see our lives without them.


Kade is getting so big! It is only twelve years away that I could be using this picture as part of his graduation and/or missionary farewell.
 


Kyle looks very mischievious in the picture. Still handsome though!
 


Connor is not giving his real smile.
 Too bad because his smile can light up a room!
 


This is my absolute favorite picture of the whole session.
He looks so adorable and I am glad we can see his little feet!
He is about 6-7 months old in this picture.
 


Hopefully this year I will find a photographer that won't cancel on me so I can get the pictures I really want :)


No comments:

Post a Comment