Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Park/Cam

One of our favorite activities to do with the boys is to take them to the park. Eric's second favorite activity to do is taking them hiking up at Red Rock. Cam hasn't been hiking yet, but he LOVED to swing.
 
Pictures of all of the boys when we went to the park.
On our way to the park. Chloe, of course, wanted to go.
 


I could not get a picture with all of the boys looking up and smiling at the same time or one of them would have their eyes closed. This picture is the closest.
 










 
 Connor at the park. He likes to swimg too! He giggles the entire time.
 


I love Cam's facial expressions when he is swinging. He smile is so adorable!! Kade is such a good big brother to push him.
 




Kade waiting for Cam to come back.
 




This is one of his first times sitting on realt grass. He was so interested in that he would not look up at the camera.
 


Here are some more of my favorite pictures of Cam.
Eric watching T.V. while snuggling with little Cam.
 
 
Cam is so flexible. He enjoys discovering his feet by eating them.
 

 
One of Cam's favorite places to sit was right by our window where he could look out.
 
 
Big Brother Connor
 


Playing in his exersaucer.
 



This is a moment I wanted to remember forever so I took a picture. I absolutely love when the boys have fallen sleep on me. I get to snuggle them and just spend some quiet time with them. Kade would sleep like this all the time. Kyle wasn't really a snuggley baby. Connor probably would have, but I always had the other two bursting into the room. I would end up having to pur Connor in bed and have him get himself to sleep. Since little Cam is our last baby I am determined to cherish these moments and not let the other three bother us. This day was when Connor was asleep, Kade and Kyle were watching T.V. and Eric was at work. This is one thing I will miss when we don't have a baby in the house.
 
Cam looks so peaceful and comfortable.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment