Thursday, July 11, 2013

More pictures of Cam

We love this little guy so much!! Our family would not be complete without him.
 
Here he is sitting on the counter while I am doing something in the office.
 


 


 
These pictures were probably taken a couple months later. He is playing in my room with his monkey. From the pictures this must be one of the times my room was actually clean.
 


 
I think he is teething in this picture. That is why has this silly face on him.
 
 
Cam is patiently waiting at one of his doctor's appointments. I am sure he was tired, but he is still so happy.
 

When I see this picture I laugh because it kind of reminds me of my brother Mike saying "Whats up?" If Cam could talk he would probably says this....no, probably not. His way of calming down is to put his two fingers in his mouth. In this picture his fingers are on their way into his mouth.
 
 
Here he is at our first swim of the summer. You can see his two top teeth that grew in a few months ago. He LOVES the swimming pool!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment