Monday, July 15, 2013

Kyle's Preschool

The day after Kade's Kindergarten ceremony we went to Kyle's preschool presentation. When Kyle was younger I always thought he would be our fearless one. I was wrong on that. He continues to surprise me. All of the students were invited to sit in the front seats. Instead of him going up and sitting with his friends he decided he wanted to stay by me.
 
Here he is leaning on me. Watching what everyone else is doing.
 

 
He was super funny though because as soon as she started handing out awards he wanted to go up and get it. When his teacher, Sister Marchant, was talking about Kyle she said he just barely started talking to her durning the past few weeks. Whenever I asked her how Kyle was behaving and doing she always said he was doing great. She always wondered why I was so worried. Of course, she hasn't seen him at home. I am grateful that he is respectful and obedient outside of the house and he gets all of his craziness out at home. I am enjoying the phase he is in because he is starting to be so good and more obedient. I sometimes still have to ask him a million times to do something, but he is getting better. Most of the time he tries instead of just saying "I can't".
 
Here he is with his teacher and Emily, one of his friends from preschool and church.
 


Afterwards everyone went to Poppy's to get frozen yogurt. It was really yummy!! Kyle looks forward to preschool next year with Miss Brieann (Emily's mom). This year will really get him ready for Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment